View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45
Default Possible C Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I am a SWF, very youthful 35 y.o, educated professional, fit, neat, non-smoker, well-travelled, sweet personality, SOH., reasonable and social drinker only.

Open to join an interesting itinerary 7-14 days to Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Panama Canal or Hawaii, from East/West Coast/NY/NJ, with Princess, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity. Transatlantic with Queen Mary2 is an option.

Looking for a Travel Companion, professional Male, with all around personality, integrity and SOH (a must!), nice, respectful and presentable, always a Gentleman.

Purely platonic, please, so older Gentleman is preffered, willing to share travel experiences, good conversationalist, who is in need of good companionship and friendship.

Please, PM.
Hi,

I am from the NYC area and mid to late July, b/f Hurricane Season may be fine. I am an older gent, 53yrs old. I can be reached @ sweetpk@excite.com