View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe425 View Post
Hi, We just got engaged, and are thinking about a cruise wedding. My fiance' has cruised before on Royal Caribbean and cannot say enough about how nice it is. I've never cruised. I'd love to get married on an island, in the sand! I would love to know more about your wedding and any tips you may have. This is a second wedding for both of us, and my girls (16) and (12) are so excited to be part of this experience. Have a great day!
I would see about getting married in your port of embarkation or have a service that arranges the marriage onboard or at an island. The biggest problem is that there is NO GUARANTEE you will go to the island you have scheduled your wedding on. Weather, mechanical problems could cause you to miss that destination. I have read many accounts of people who's wedding was ruined because people flew to the island, at considerable expense, only to not attend a wedding because the ship didn't stop.

Princess is one of the best at handling marriages at sea.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me