View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I wonder if they have been doing some maintenance to the website? I was able to view the Jewel itineraries on Friday. I know that when they released some of the other itineraries they would appear and then disappear.

I am noticing Serenade, Adventure and Mariner still have yet to be released.
I thought perhaps the Jewel of the seas was going into drydock-but then the schedule was released past November.

Perhaps they are still working out ports the ships will visit or something? I am wondering if the Serenade of the Seas will do the southern Caribbean. The Adventure of the Seas has been moved to Europe for fall 2011, so she will not be do the southern Caribbean. I wonder if they decided one ship is enough-or if no ship will be there.
Since not all ittneraries have been released, perhaps RCI will put a ship in the Jewel of the seas old itinerary. Tampa port can only take smaller ships. Since the JOS did not go into the Panama canal this last season anyway-perhaps a bigger ship will do that cruise.

I could see RCI combining the 2 itineraries. You know, have a 10 day that does southern ports from Ft. Lauderdale-instead of a 7 day from Puerto Rico, and perhaps alternating some of those ports with Colon and Costa Rica.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014