View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

You know, I sound a little harsh, if not a lot harsh, and I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

I do think it would have been best for them to decide on the list, and then post it, after having all the kinks out. The problem was he came out with "a list", as well as people coming back from cruises saying that things were removed from their bags, and were told that they were now not allowed, before anyone knew that the rules had changed.

I wish I had a nickle for every newbie I told to take a power strip, and I'll bet many of you have as well.

What I found funny was the people who talked about the kitchen appliances they bring. We have joked about it for years, but I didn't know people actually took those things.

I read a review today where the man talks about bringing his juicer. He gets up in the morning, goes to the Lido, gets fruit, and comes back to make juice.

I was lucky enough to find out whether what I was taking in a few weeks was still okay, and I would advise all others to watch for the list to come out.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link