View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffinator View Post
We will be in Mazatlan in October via the Carnival Cruise Ship Splendor. Our group consists of 6 adults and 6 children (ages 8 thru 15). Which tour would you suggest....Stone Island or Deer Island? My husband, my 2 children and I have been to Mazatlan before in 2005 and did not book a tour. As this was not one of my favorite ports last time I wanted to make sure we had a more positive experience as the rest of our group has never been to Mexico.
I went last year with my two kids, ages 4 and 9 at the time, we did Stone Island and they loved it. It is well worth the cost wen we booked thru Mazatlan Tours, our family of four cost us about $100 and that included our meals, all you can drink, the tour on the boat, which we all enjoyed, and then activities at the beach. My older daughter and I kayaked while my husband and younger daughter went out on a quad. Well worth the money. I am going back in Novemeber with no kids and am seriously looking at trying the Deer Isalnd one this time so I would love some feedback if anyone has been on it.