Thread: It's Tuesday!
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Captain

Happy Birthday RD. Glad the sun made it's arrivial for your your special day. Have a great day and dinner.
The sun is shinning here also with temps cooler and rain coming in this evening. Today I will be taking my Mom to the foot Dr. It is just her routine visit and shouldn't take very long. Yesterday's trip ended up taking several hours but that was ok. While Mom was at the Dr's office I took my 2 grandaughters to the library. They had a ball. The oldest one enrolled in the special summer reading program they have going on. If she reads 10 books she gets a new book for her home library plus a gift certificate for a kids meal at Bob Evans Restruants. She picked out 3 books and we got one for little sister. Before we left the kids area she had read one of the books to little sister and wanted to get another, so we did. On the way home she read another one to all of us. Here at home she managed to read 2 more before it was time to go home. Today we will go return these and get another batch. She is really into this reading which makes me very happy.
Little sister likes it too as she get read to!
Everyone have a great day.

Read and post cruise reviews