Thread: It's Tuesday!
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Admiral

Good morning, from Lake Medina, Texas!

I awoke early this morning (before daybreak) and stuck my head outside to see what kind of day may be shaping up. It looked kind of stormy and now the winds have kicked up. This is our last stop before going home tomorrow.

I didn't have any problem with travel yesterday, and was even able to help out with the driving. Don't see any reason why we can't make the remaining leg, without issue. I scheduled the first of what will be several doctor appts, for Friday. When I left the hospital, I was still having trouble with my O2 saturation. Hopefully it is nothing more than sleep apnea, but since there was also an issue when I was awake, I just don't know. I'll jump through all the hoops they put in front of me, and make sure all is well. The good news is that I feel really good!

RD, of course the sun is going to make an appearance today! Just for you. Find you a good book and a comfortable chair, and enjoy it! Have a wonderful dinner tonight.

Everyone have a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13