View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hi again Talenavi - glad you had a great time on the Caribbean Princess all over again! I wish i had written you sooner so you could give two of my favorite bar servers a big hug for me up in Skywalkers or out near the pools. Ashley and Clint - both fantastic guys from India. If you end up on the ship again soon tell them Paula and Josie say hello. (they will know who we are and Lauren in the Vine Shop and Laurena in the clothing/sandal/purse shop. So i have to ask... how do you manage to cruise so often. I would love nothing more to do the same exact thing. I just have to find a way to not work at my 8 to 5 job every day and fund these vacations some other way. My goal would be to retire asap and be on a ship every day! I love it What trip do you have planned next? The friends i met on the cruise asked if i'd be interested in a Royal Caribbean in September. Baltimore to the Bahamas, 5 Days, so i'm considering that, but would love to do the Prin.Carib. again before Sep.

Hope you are well,
Take care !
Paula Karley Ellsworth
ps. Are you on facebook? All my cruise pics are up there if you want to see them.