View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise buddy

I like to visit with new people, play cards Pfeffer #1, Hearts, 500 bid, Rummy--others, Scrabble, Skip-Bo, more. I walk the decks regularly.
I can snorkel in a pool but haven't actually snorkelled in the ocean yet. Hoping to accomplish this on these trips!

Hoping to do more excursions. I usually like the ride/walk sightseeing type.

I have so enjoyed the on-board friends I've made. 1st friend and I stayed in touch by email until I wasn't able to access my account and lost all information and hadn't printed address book. We were hoping to cruise together. I'm usually up and out on deck pretty early looking for coffee and chit-chat.

Cabin-mate/buddy is strictly platonic. I'd like to share some time, but not all.

Please see above 2 cruises. RCCL is booked and Celebrity will be booked soon if it isn't already. My sister is my travel agent and will be hosting the Celebrity group cruise. She and her husband and I (separate cabins) will board RC Adventure 1 day after group cruise. Both cruises from San Juan. I can supply her business phone if anyone wants it.

Would like to get somewhat acquainted in this site. I see quite a few post email addresses. I guess I want to keep this process as safe as possible. If it's looking like we are happy with plans and personalities, I'll gladly share phone number and email.

I am currently a smoker--but both cabins are strictly non-smoking and I'm hoping to be quit (again) by cruise time. If not, I don't have to smoke near you--but I know the odor lingers........... I am non-drinker, but am fine with those who drink so long as it's not extreme.

Hoping to get to know you. Sig