View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 07:05 AM
Ginger9708 Ginger9708 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 24
Default do i need an enhanced license & BC to cruise without passport?

I know the passport is the way to go but given the small amount of time we wont be able to do it. We have birth certificate with raised seal but do we now need to get an enhanced license (we already have photo license). Do they require both of these documents or is a birth certificate enough??
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links