View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old July 4th, 2010, 02:30 AM
S.S.Oceanlover S.S.Oceanlover is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 254

Originally Posted by Ginger9708 View Post
I know the passport is the way to go but given the small amount of time we wont be able to do it. We have birth certificate with raised seal but do we now need to get an enhanced license (we already have photo license). Do they require both of these documents or is a birth certificate enough??
No you don't need an enhanced drivers license. Just a govt isued photo id with the birth certificate is fine.

Reply With Quote