Per point from Paul
quote" Paul: Thanks for giving this info for people. Not turning Data off is one way you can unknowingly rack up a big bill."
Some good features are:
- TURN OFF the Roaming feature on your phone which forces you to decide if you want to make this call outside your providers coverage area.
- Use a Prepaid plan which means you are limited to the actual amount prepaid to your account.
- Leave your phone at home and buy a SIM card and phone from from the local area.
- Use the ports Internet location
- LEAVE your phone at home as most times it will not work away anyhow or TURN IT OFF and place in your safe.
ps: Nice one Paul, call your wife,, major good male points earned