View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Admiral

johnthed0g from your post "Well......if we want to read or just sit around & we can't be up on deck we sit on our balcony & watch the world (or the sea) go by, people who have inside cabins tend to have nowhere to go & haunt the public areas, like bars & coffee shops, therefore using up all the seats preventing those who actually want to buy something from sitting down. "

I take exception to this. You are trying to make that people who have inside cabins don't spend any extra money on a cruise. Some people like us take inside cabins so we do have the extra money to spend on board. I have seen many times when those with inside cabins spend as much if not more than those in balconies.

Are people in inside cabins not allowed to be any place other than the cabin.

The public areas are for anyone to use. If someone is not spending money and causing others who do want to spend to not be able to sit then I'm sure someone would say something to them about moving on.

With these thoughts of yours it definitely makes you one person I would not want to meet on board. But I do hope that you are always able to enjoy any cruise you are on.

Guadeloupe Accommodations

Star Princess 2005, Sun Princess 2005
Caribbean Princess 2006, MSC Lirica 2006 , NCL Pearl 2007, Majesty of the Seas 2008, Carnival Destiny 2008, MSC Lirica 2009, Carnival Valor 2009,Carnival Legend 2010, Carnival Liberty 2010,Carnival Fantsay 2011,Carnival Valor Feb 2012, MSC Poesia Dec 2012, MSC Poesia April 2013, Carnival Legend Nov 2013, MSC DIVINA Jan 2014