View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Beers View Post
I've enjoyed doing this virtual cruise. Right now I am doing laundry and catching up on e-mail, phone messages, and oh yes, having a rum and coke. You have to ease away from the cruise, don't you know.

But my dinner tonight will likely be a bologna sandwich and a bowl of Campbell's tomato soup. Now, that is definitely NOT easing away from the cruise but I really am not that hungry after a week of stuffing myself with some really great food.

I grow weary of those who bash Carnival and I was delighted to provide a fresh perspective on a wonderful cruise line over the past several days. My family and I like Carnival and will cruise with them many more times in the coming years.
Sadly, I can only have a virtual rum and coke since that is 150 calories per drink.

But that is just until I get back down to where I was before all the surgeries.... and that is more out of necessity (so the clothes will get) than it is vanity.

I too grow weary of "starfish". It is one thing to have specific complaints about Carnival. That is normal. But these people who write and complain like they have a starfish up their behind simply irritate me.

Sorry, ALL the food was not horrible. ALL the staff were not rude.
The ENTIRE ship was not filthy. (signs of a true starfish)

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND