View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Beginner

Wink RSVP Feb 2011 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise

Hi I'm Mitch. I live in Brookline, MA and work in Behavioral Health Insurance. This will be the first cruise I have ever taken as a single, cabin share. I've been on 2 Atlantis cruises with my ex; 1 cruise with him and his mother (my first cruise 10 years ago) and 2 cruises with coworkers. My favorite was Baltic, St Petersberg (Russia).
I am older, but can pass for 40-45 (or that's what everyone tells me). I am not looking for a new partner, just a friendly, non smoker, non heavy party guy to cabin share. Haven't seen many recent posts about cabin sharing on this site (recommended to me by someone on Cruise Critic).
Gay cruises tend to be very friendly from my experience. But Atlantis is more pretty boy/ muscle guy. Of course I was with my partner then. I'm hoping RSVP is friendlier. But for that matter, straight cruises are friendly also. Everyone is on vacation and wants to have a good time. Hopefully I'll find a cabin mate (if one of my friends doesn't decide to join me) to enjoy the cruise with. Mitch

Last edited by mhd50; July 18th, 2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: spelling