View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I'm booked on 2 cruises and have an ad in here. 2 S. Caribbean Cruises. Would you be interested in either or both? I have interior cabin booked on each--both are 7 nights. The 1st (Celebrity Summit) is a group cruise and good price. My sister is my travel agent and she and her husband host this cruise. Her website is: ABSOLUTELY Cruises & Travel - Home This group cruise is called: "Get Out of the Cold Cruise". You can find details for this cruise at her website along with contact info for her. (Sis won't book anything intendied to be with me until I give her the go-ahead) 2nd cruise is RCI Adventure of the Seas. My sister, her husband, and I will board this ship a day after the 1st cruise. Both are out of San Juan
I am 58yr F, active, considerate & responsible. I am currently a smoker---may or may not be quit by cruise time. Strictly NON-Smoking cabins. Chat here? Send private message if you'd like. Sig
Jan 29, 2011-Feb 5,2011--Celebrity Summit
Feb 6,2011-Feb 13,2011--RCI Adventure of the Seas
Link doesn't work. Use: www. absolutely cruisesplus. vacationport.net-- but remove the spaces--I'm hoping it will post now!!

Last edited by SigLO; July 19th, 2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: add info