Thread: Super Saturday!
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Admiral

Default Super Saturday!

Morning Mates, from a partly sunny/partly cloudy Pictou County, with an early morning temp of 18C (64F), and a pleasant day expected in the 20's, or 70's F. Much more bearable than the past few weeks!

Not sure what we're up to today, probably some more exploring, then tonight is the monthly trivia night at the pub. In the summer, they only have it once a month, so we really look forward to it! Such a neat place, right on the waterfront with a big wide porch, and on hot summer evenings we go there just to sit and watch the people go by, the boats in the harbour, and have a nice pot of tea. They are dog-friendly too, so our pooch comes along and greets everyone who enters, and the owners always bring her a plate with a dog biscuit topped in whipped cream! Such service! They'd make a good cruiseline!

Wishing you all a great start to your weekend, take some time to relax and enjoy it!

donna

p.s. Todd, I read your last post from yesterday and have to tell you I've read that article by Dave Barry and it is one of the funniest I've ever read, even though it's such a serious subject!
I've endured a few colonoscopies myself, so I can appreciate the humour!

Last edited by rollerdonna; July 24th, 2010 at 08:08 AM. Reason: add-on
Sponsored Links