View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I've cruised up there twice and looking to sometime go again. Its true, once is not enough....So far, your research is right on the money....You need one real good glacier stop and then decide what other ports you must see....I love them all....

I do, however also think, that the extra for a balcony is money well spent...Many times you are getting ready for something and may want to take a look outside, very easy with the balcony, you don't want to miss a thing...I think you get your money's worth with one in Alaska....

I was most impressed with Princess, they did have the anytime dining, which works out well if you have a busy port day. You can also dine in the Horizon Court, that was suprisingly good and a time saver if there was a show you wanted to see...I'd also suggest finding a ship that goes round trip from Vancouver, a much more scenic cruising expierence... Went from Seattle last time and I wouldn't do it again....You basically could be anywhere, never close enough to land to see the beauty of the shores...

Please, let us know what ship you decide on.

Message Boards Moderator