Hey, You need to follow the following step while you are traveling in the cruise
Things that you should bring with you:
* Bring your doctor's name and phone number and keep it with you at all times.
* Bring a list of current medicines and keep it with you at all times.
* Always carry and wear medical identification that states that you have diabetes.
* Keep medicines, syringes, and blood sugar testing supplies in your carry-on luggage.
* Take enough medicines and medical supplies to last an extra week in case you get stranded or stay longer than you planned.
* Have a traveling companion carry some of your medical supplies, if possible.
* Always carry some type of sugar source in case you develop hypoglycemia.
* Inform the airlines, cruise ships, and tour guides in advance that you have diabetes.
* Test your blood sugar more often than usual.
I hope this will help you a lot while travelling.