View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
The temps are a bit cooler today as well as the humidity, good job, Mother Nature, we needed a respite! Yesterday wihile the temps was still on char broil, we went to a flea market,and this shopper knew it was a dud....but,we did end up with a pretty white carriage, with a dolll and some clothes for Lucy, though

On the way home we stopped at a supermarket, we were a few towns away from home,and it was a store we had never gone in, so we stopped. This store was so crowded it was unreal,and we wondered, huh?? Once we started picking up some things, and saw the prices, we knew why...like a 2 lb. plus center cut pork roast for under $5.00...the priices just continued to surprise us...I know areas have different pricing structures but geesh..I want these prices!

Later I am off to take my granddaughter to the Drs..she has gall stones and, we will find out the best way to proceed to get rid of them for her.

Today, in 1956, the Andria Doria sunk, I was celebrating my 8th birthday. Who knew many years later, my life would still include cruise ships!

Make it a good one. RD good luck today!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator