View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Dan Tobey
Default Friendiest Gay Cruise Line

The friendest line for gays has to be NCL, hands down. They post a FOD meeting every evening. I have been on 40 something cruise, many on lines not longer sailing and it is just what I have found. On my last NCL cruise the FOD meeting attached more and more gays each evening. I have noticed that the gay women don't join in a much as the guys. In more recent years, I have done many all gay and gay group sailings. On none of my RCCI cruises will they do a FOD meeting even if requested. Celebrity, did one for me when I request one with the hotel manager. I was travel with a large group of gay friends and a few other gosays showed up. HAL did the same a few years back and even sent a few gay proformers from the show. Cunard has always been gay friendly, afteral their ships are QUEENS, lol. For the most part I have not had any problem traveling with my partner on any cruise. Even if there is not a FOD meeting normally you can walk around the decks prior to sailing and pick out the other gays on board.