View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Once again I have nothing to report because we went to the ship early this morning and spent four hours touring it, and then they took us to a castle for lunch and a visit. After a short break we all left for dinner at a beautiful winery north of Monfalcone, and dinner was SO delicious with the best Italian wines, but it was 55-minutes each way.

Now it is midnight here and I still have not had time to do this work. I have hundreds of pictures of the ship, but literally no time!

I will send them to you when I get home on Sunday or Monday, along with text and the highlights of the ship yard visit.

I just really want to say a big THANK YOU to the PR team and the executives of Cunard who have treated us all so well. We had a thorough tour of the ship and it was so enjoyable to see a beautiful ship like this still in progress.

This is going to be a beautiful ship with all of the best Cunard features plus a few additional features that take it to the next level. It is a delicious addition to the Cunard fleet that I am sure most people will find enjoyable, delectable and will swallow up the cruise offerings with gusto.

There is a new "3rd-class" the Britannia Veranda class with their own staterooms and their own dining room.

There is an amazing new addition to the drama offered onboard with a much bigger cast of characters and 5 brand new shows.

My pictures will tell the whole story, I just have to get them formated and uploaded online as I will do soon. These pictures are spectacular. I hope you enjoy them!