View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Join in the fun on our CM cruise!

Are you looking for a fall Cruise? A cruise with a tv chef,and alots of Cruisemates? How about a bit of Halloween Boo, tossed in the mix? Boy, have we got a cruise for you!

Matt Sigel, from the show Hell's Kitchen, is going to rock our cruise! A bit if this, a dash of that, you can be sure he will cook up some good times for all of us!

Shall we all dress up for the Halloween madness? How about me going as a middle aged shopper? That I can do If you have soem spare room, in your suitcase, why not stuff a costume or 2 in for fun!

A Cruisemate get together is the place to get to meet the face, that goes along with the screen name, you have been seeing for all this time Although, I look just like my avitar, I swear

The Epic, will be an incredible ship to sail.... from the great food, and, entertainment, we are all hearing about, to the cutting edge cabins. If you are looking for an innovative have to sail, ship this fall, give Nancy a call , and get all the dish from our own travel expert.....Be there, or be square!

Nancy S. Bogert, MCC
900 Grampian Blvd
Williamsport, Pa 17701
Telephone: 570-323-0112
Toll-free: 1-800-561-0802
Fax: 570-323-0702

Email: nancy@planningcruises.com
More Information here

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; August 5th, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Sponsored Links