View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Admiral

Cool Cagneys/Le Bistro

On the NCL Gem we ate at Cagneys, I do remember I had a huge rib eye steak, Parrot Pop had a double order of I also remember of jumbo shrimp, the salad, french fries and I can tell you we could not finish our meal.. It is more than well worth the $$.. As for LeBistro, we ate there twice..escargot to die for, onion soup and I honestly don't remember the rest of those romantic meal..We had been given gifts of wine board ship and were allowed to bring it to both restaurants without charge.. we never got to the famous chocolate fondue..but we went there twice.. There was a South Seas atmosphere and I remember vividly the Versace charger p lates so beautiful we couldn't help but take a picture..lol.. The 24 hour restauraunt, Blue Lagoon on our ship had the WORST service, but a tomato soup to die for and buffalo wings..and it was free, I remember the hamburgers too..but asking for an iced coffee ended up in nothing but frustration when we were lucky to get it by the end of the meal.. We did have breakfast there too, but as i said.. service was incredibly bad and we saw people actually walk out..