View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate for Last minute caribbean/or other 7days cruise before LaborDay 8/22-9/6/10

I'm a professional woman in her 40's, very active and fun!... looking to go on a 7 days cruise next week (8/21-22/10) or even preferably the week of Labor Day (8/29-9/06)

I am new to cruises but would love an upscale ship with enough amenities and fun. However I'd rather share a cabin ... to avoid single penalty, but also not to be totally alone!...
It would be great to make a new friend, but at least someone compatible to share a room for reduced rate"... :-)

I can share the cabin you reserved already for one of those 2 weeks... or I am opened to discuss and find a cruise suitable for both.
Would love to try one of those Caribbean with many activities and sports offered.
I am alos taking a beginner golf class and am learning Tennis... so a ship with driving cages, mini golf and or tennis practice facilities would be ideal!...
I am a non smoker and social drinker.

I'm trying to finalize my plans today or in the next couple days as it is coming up very soon...:-) so please contact me quickly and give me a phone # so we can discuss plans and ideas.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks

Veronique

avkdmd@gmail.com
917-477-7354
Sponsored Links