View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Default 14days cruise frm Venice, Italy to NYC $39/day

14days transatlantic cruise w/ NCL Gem from Venice, Italy to NYC on Oct30th thru Nov13th. If you want additional info and itinerary, please visit NCL.com site. The ship will visit Cadiz & Malaga, Spain and Lison & Ponta Delgada, Portugal.

ABOUT TravelBum:

I once read that:

"Writing about ourselves can be misleading. People are not so objective when it comes to describing themselves.

For example:

Adventurous.................Sleeps with everyone.
Emotionally Secure.........On medication, high on pot, or alcohol abuse
Free Spirit.....................Pot friendly.
Open-minded.................Desperate.
Outgoing.......................Loud and embarrassing.
Wants soul mate............Stalker.
Independent Thinker . . . Crazy.
Assertive . . . . . . ....... .Pushy & uptight with a mean streak.
Excited About Life?s Journey . . . . .No concept of reality.
Poetic . . . . . . . ... . . . . Lazy.
Youthful . . . . . . . . . . . Over 50 and in major denial.
Friendly . . . . . . . . . . . Never shuts up.
Financially secure. ... . . Has a job."

I totally agree with above and hence I will leave the part "tell me about yourself" when we get to dine on the ship. Anyways, we all make our first critical judgement based on the lo.Ok. Since I am young and stupid, I shall admit to this behavior.

DISCLAIMER:

PLEASE note to ANY American that wants me as cruise mate/travel partner: THIS IS A RESPECTABLE CABIN SHARING ARRANGEMENT WITH NO EXPECTATIONS OTHER THAN CORDIAL COEXISTENCE. I do not care if you're fat, straight, gay, young, seasoned, divorced, single, but if you're rude and disrespectful, then I am not the person to share the cabin with. I am ONLY interested in sharing a cabin with thoughtful ((and)) considerate.
Sponsored Links