View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondMember View Post
Would recommend eating at 150 Central Park? I understand it's like a $75 cover per person; seems very expensive given all the other food options on the ship. I'm sailing on Allure in Feb 2011 and Oasis on May 2011; any food reservation recommendations would be great to hear?

Also, is the seafood shack free?
Diamond...we didn't eat at 150 Central Park because the selections for the tasting menu didn't match with some of our groups eating preferences. Also...150 Central Park is only $35 cover. It's the Chef's Table that is $75. That's the special chef's table in the upstairs of the Concierge Club.
Seafood Shack, as already noted is $7.95 per person cover which is for a soup or appie, main entree and dessert.
Recommend Solarium Bistro for any meal. Breakfast and Lunch are complementary and nice selection. Dinner was only $15 cover but really good. I recommend the bison filet mignon. Really tasty, much lighter than beef. We also enjoyed Giovanni's Table, Izumi (sushi) and Chops. Chops has revised their menu so much more to choose from.

Adventure-12/03 S.Carib;Explorer-12/04 W.Carib;Jewel-12/05 W.Carib;Serenade-7/06 Alaska;Rhapsody-12/06 E.Carib;Adventure-12/07 S.Carib;Radiance-10/08 Pan.Canal;Splendour-8/09 Greece;Oasis-8/10 W.Carib;Navigator-12/10 W. Carib;Liberty-2/11 W.Carib;Mariner-6/11 Med.;Brilliance-2/13 E.Carib.