Just last year, Carnival Victory to the Southern Caribbean.
So many wonderful memories, hard to choose just 5!
So 5 of the ports:
1. An outlook place on St. Kitts where you could see the Atlantic ocean on one side of Nevis and the Caribbean on the other....absolutely breathtaking.
2. Trafalgar Falls in Dominica.
3. Swimming with the sea turtles in Barbados.
4. Dickinson beach in Antigua. Didn't want to leave!
5. The mineral baths in Soufriere in St. Lucia.
5 of the Ship:
1. The bed & bedding were so comfortable!!!!
2. The adorable towel animals.
3. Our amazing room steward, Ketut. Always greeted us by name and with a smile on his face and kept our room spotless.
4. Warm chocolate melting cake!!
5. Eating & drinking whatever & whenever without even a smidgen of guilt!
99 days until my 2nd cruise, Carnival Freedom to the Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait to make more memories!