View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Admiral

Default Super Duper Saturday!!

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Today I am going to venture out to the Renaissance Festival with the wonderboy and d/h is going to take the Princess out for lunch and a movie. It should prove to be a fun afternoon for everyone involved.

I woke up in a panic this morning. Late yesterday I went outside to water flowers and just kind of commune with nature and stuff and realized the level of the water in the pool was getting low so I had d/d put the hose in the pool for a while to fill it up. Well I'll be darned if I wasn't so tired that I fell asleep and left it on all night. So about 6:00 a.m. I woke up because the cats were demanding breakfast. But I was playing possum with them trying to steal a few more winks before giving in and giving them breakfast. Well I was laying there when I heard the faint click of the well pump, then I was laying there wondering why the well pump had kicked on, then I remembered I left the water on in the pool, well I sprung out of bed and sprinted (OK the slug equivalent of sprinting) out of the bedroom then I realized I was barefoot on both feet, I had no crutch, and it occured to me that I had very little pain, really most of the pain came from my right foot...that would be the foot I did not have surgery on a little over 3 and a half weeks ago! So I calmed down, went back in the bedroom threw a shoe on my left foot and grabbed a crutch and then went out and turned the hose off. All I can say is the pool is quite full.

I went to Physical Therapy yesterday for the first time and they did Ultrasound Therapy with an anti inflammatory. It must have worked because the swelling went down a lot and it feels pretty darned good this morning.

So that's the scoop. I 'm afraid that's as exciting as things get around here these days . I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Read and post cruise reviews
Sponsored Links