My first cruise was on Celebrities Zenith. It was the Zeniths innaugural cruise. I think it was 1992. My memories are
1. My first site of this Enormous Ship (at least I thought so at the time)
2. Upon boarding sitting on the deck with our friends and the friendly Jamaican waiter coming by giving us these great rum caribbean cocktails.
3. The minute getting to our room the room steward "Alex" introduced himself making sure we had all we needed.
4. Sailing out of the harbor to begin our cruise. Everyone on deck, the caribbean steele drums playing.
5. Our first dinner in the dining room. Alot of funa nd a lot of rum! It was a great time. I am going on my tenth cruise in October. I think I am as excited as I was the first time.