View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ToAdam12

You know as I sit hear and read all of your posts I just can't help but smile. And well here is my top 5.

My first Cruise what a 4 Day Western Caribbean aboard the Carnival Imagination.

1. Like most the size of the ship, but I was remarking on how small my ship was. The RCL Freedom of the Sea's left before us and again latter in port when we were parked next to the Glory.

2. I would have to say our room steward, she did such a great job, But she made it a point to knock on our cabin door every day right at 8 am. But it really wasn't a big deal.

3. The Food. I have worked in the restaurant industry for 6 years before my first cruise. And I know what good food is and I have to say while the was not the best I've ever had but it was very good and their was always seconds. = )

4. While in Cozumel we rented a Jeep, and no longer than 5 minutes from the rental agency we got pulled over by the Police and a 10 minute conversation he took my ID and said that I had to follow him to the Police station to pay a fine. We followed him for two minutes and then he went behind a shopping center and then got out and then started to talk to me again. I assume that he was looking for a bribe but we weren't about to give him any money he regrettably he gave me back my driver licence and told us to be on our way. This ended up being very funny to me and my friends.

5. Not wanting to leave. I loved every moment of this cruise that I wish it was longer.

I love cruising to me their is just no better way to vacation. Doesn't matter where I go just being out on the open water and just kicking back and having a nice drink.
CCL Destiny 5 Day Eastern 2009
CCL Fascination 5 Day Western 2008
RCI Majsity Of The Seas 4 Day Eastern 2007
CCL Imagination 4 Day Western 2005