View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:50 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2 View Post
We are finally getting close to our Oasis cruise just over a month to go (have had her booked for two years). Was wondering about a few things, do you need to pre-book the shows or are there seats available same day. We usually like to relax and don't like to plan to much ahead of time because we don't know how tired we will be or if we will even be in the mood to sit through a show, so we don't want to pre-book to much. What restaurants did you like best? How was boarding, did it take long? What was your favorite place to hang out? We are getting excited and since this ship is so totally different than any of the others its like cruising for the first time again and don't know exactly what to expect. Ant details you could provide would be great.
Hi there,
We just came of the OASIS on a week CRUISE and it was FANTASTIC. My wife did pre book all the shows. We chose "MY TIME" DINNING which worked out fine for us, but you can still reserve a seating during the hours of 11am and 3 pm @ the customer service desk. We ate in the Main dinning room most nights and upstairs on the top floor in the Wind Jammer.If you can chose a waiters table ask for ASHWIN, he was AMAZING and also assisted us with a table in the WindJammer on a morning which can be a bit difficult to get a table in. The Boarding was fantastic. We arrived by LIMO @ 130pm and was on the ship before 2. There is a place called THE PUB on deck 5 where they had a guy JIMMY playing a guitar and your requested songs.... Great hanging spot to people watch etc.
You are going to LOVE the ship. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HOLIDAY... My two daughters (6&9) just had a blast.