View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!

Just wanted to say Howdy and let all of our friends on the East Coast know that I am thinking of them and praying they all stay safe and sound.

I think today will end up being a very busy day. This week I made decision to expand my business into a new direction. So far things are looking promising with opportunities developing on the horizon. So I am encouraged! Being flexible and able to change as business changes is the key to survival in today's economy... so on to the next adventure!

Later today I have Physical Therapy I am actually looking forward to it since I have been gaining ground there and having a measurable increase in range of motion, decreased swelling, and hardly any pain. I know some of that is also due to the prednisone they gave me for the shingles. But last night I took my last dose of that med (thank goodness, because it puts me in a really bad state of mind). The shingles are healing and I am slowly feeling better.

I really cannot grasp that it is September already. It doesn't seem possible really. Where did the summer go? Oh well before long I will be fussing about snow and cold weather.

Both kids are awake and so I think I will feed them then give them some schoolwork... nothing too exciting on my agenda today, just to be making progress forward.

Have a great day all!

Read and post cruise reviews