Our five top memories are from the Carnival Sensation out of Miami in 1997. It was our first cruise and it was for our delayed honeymoon.
1) Seeing the 2 European ladies strip down to the their bras and panties for the sail-away!
2) The ship's horn blasting as well as another Carnival ship's horn blasting as we pulled away from the pier
3) Sleeping until 3 o'clock the next afternoon. Apparently the we were back in our cradles from the rocking motion of the ship! Our room steward later told us he checked on us twice to make sure we were still breathing!
4) Our first formal diner with Rita getting up and doing the Macarena with the wait staff.
5) Our first snorkel trip to Buck Island on a sailboat and the Captain playing Jimmy Buffett music full blast as we raced another sailboat back to St Thomas