View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:30 AM
Captain

Howdy all,

thought i would post this morning to do my part to get to page 500.
The last group I cruised with would post 35 to 50 pages daily on their roll call thread the last 3 months before the cruise. It was crazy. I couldnt even begin to keep up. I think we had 5 sets of 2500 pages by the cruise. That site makes you start over at 2500 pages and they did it 5 times.

We are cool and cloudy today but suppose to have a nice week and sunny by the weekend which will be nice. I think I am finally recovered from our camping trip. All the clean up after we got back really exhausted me.

Lets see, I was terrified of flying my entire life, then about 13 years ago while living in Oregon I sold my pizza business and took some of the money to take my family and grandaughter to Walt Disney World. So we had to fly. I was white knuckled all the way. Kids thought it was great. It was a large plane with 2 isles between the seats and i thought it was tiny !!
Coming back we took off during a thunder and lightning storm!!! I thought I would pass out!!
After that I took the train across the U.S, 3 times for vacations back east, while everyone else flew. Finally a few years back I started flying from coast to coast to see family.

Now I get a bit nervous but not terrified like I use to be.
My older neighbor told me not to worry, if you die up there in a plane you all the closer to the angels.
Not sure if that really helped me or not !!!

Kathy

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!