View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:12 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy ty View Post
Hi, I am about to book my first cruise on the Glory and I was considering the aft balcony. I am sooo scard of being sea sick(which always hapen to me on other boats). The planner stated that I would not feel any vibrations or movement and I would not hear any noises. How true is this? Did you feel any movements? alot of noise? What were your experience with the aft balcony?

Should I just play it safe with a midship ocean view cabin?

Any help would be great. Thanks
Everyone's experience will be different because the weather and seas will be somewhat different from cruise to cruise. If it's smooth it won't matter that much from an aft or center cabin. If it's a bit rough there can be a lot of difference, the aft will certainly go up&down more than the center cabin.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Dream-Caribbean-7/13/2014, Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.