View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:37 AM
Captain

Cool and foggy here but suppose to hit 70 today and 85 on saturday?? That has to be a record for here this late in the year.

TM,
I'm glad you said USE TO work on jet engines :-D.

I actually have a life long friend who is a pilot for a major airline and another friend who also use to work on jet engines for Boeing, then he worked on Air Force one many years ago.

I always hate turbulance, thats what really scares me and my friend who is the pilot told me that he doesnt even consider it turbulance until his coffee cup hits the ceiling in the cockpit! They just have to turn on those seat belt signs for the wimps like me

Well today I am making my hubby a birthday cake. I love to bake so this is a good excuse to make a chocolate fudge cake with mocha filling and fudge frosting. Only 5,000 calories a piece. Luckily birthday cakes are fat and calorie free when eaten on the birthday. Good excuse to pig out on it!!

I will try to check back later to help us get to the chickens and cows dancing quicker! I am off to bake. Luckily everyone is gone so I get the beaters and bowl all to myself

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!