View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Admiral

Thank you. I love to travel and wish I could go more often. That is why I enjoy the vitural trips so much. It's fun to see all the interesting places out there.

CQ Peppermint Mocha is also my favorite, the Gingerbread Latte is also yummy. That sounds like an interesting game on facebook I will have to check it out.

Yesterday I harvested the garden. I got Zucchini (I was surprised I thought it was finished), Bell Peppers, Poblano Pepper, Basil, and a ton of tomatoes. So I made a big batch of sauce. My stick blender came in handy for blending the tomatoes. My hubby is going to make noddles. I love cooking mainly from the garden, it's healther and tasty. I still have a bunch of tomatoes and some more are starting to ripen. I will have to start freezing them. Bahamamomma gave me some tips I will try out.

We got a new used trailer, we pick it up on Thursday or Friday. It's just a small one, but it's perfect size for me and the hubby. He wants to camp in the Mojave Desert. He said something about rattle snakes, scorpions, and hiking. I'm not a big fan of camping or rattlesnakes. I hope I don't see any rattle snakes and scorpions. We are taking the dogs so it should be interesting. Buddy Boy was crazy playful this morning he jumped on the cat, then his chicken, and then Maggie (the other dog). Maggie wasn't into it. Buddy Boy cracks me up. He got in trouble for being to rough with the cat. I keep telling him the cat is not a chew toy. I still think that cat like Buddy Boy better then he likes us.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994