View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to REALgetaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8cub View Post
Al and Rich,
Yes, I know about that buzz in your head. I have the same thing going on here. Our next cruise is set up for Dec. 5 from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdal via the Panama Canal. It is a 15 day cruise. This will be our 6th Cruise together. And we Love it. We have only cruised on Princess together as partners, but have cruised on other cruiseline before we met.
I hope you have a good time. I'm sure you already know from your friends, that they have a get together that they call the FOD(Friends of Dorthy) or GLBT meeting. Look for it in your daily patter. This is a good way to meet some fellow members of our "family". We have met a lot of nice people there.
Keep in touch, and let us know how your trip went. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Jeff and Art

Jeff and Art,
we are just about a week away from the beginning of our Mexico cruise. I wish you guys were on the ship with us.. We have made contact with a few other people who will be on board too.. have not met them in person.. but everyone seems very friendly.

Enjoy your Dec. cruise to from LA to Ft. Lauderdale too.

Al and Rich