View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Default Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman View Post
Holland looked good. He was the difference tonight.

I saw every Ranger game this year (other when on a cruise) and I knew they had something special in April. Then they went on the 11 game win streak and never looked back. They acquired Lee to go DEEP into the playoffs as they they they had the division. They would have had a much better record, but at one time they had Cruz, Hambone, and Kinsler all on DL at the same time and still played .500 ball. I'm glad they all came back in the last weeks of the regular season. They really coasted the last month of the regular season.

As some of you know from other thread I always said they really match up well against the Yankees and they would win. I was more worried about the Rays than the Yanks. I also think the Yanks took a dive at the end of regular season in order to play the Twins in 1st round and not Texas.
I agree 100% re the crankees taking a dive . I was right about them giving up 10 runs last night .I am hoping for a Rangers win today .Visualize a matchup between Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay or possibly Tim Lincecum .