Thread: Super Saturday!
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:54 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Not much is happening here today. There weather is dreary and kind of depressing. In a while I will send the boy down to go get his sister. She spent the night at her friends house down at the other end of the lane. I think this is the first time she has ever spent the night at a non-relative's house. We have all come to the startling conclusion that even though she may be the biggest burr in d/s's saddle, he is lost without her. The boy stayed so close with me. He didn't let me out of his sight. He was lonesome as he could be. In a bit I will be sending him down to go get his little sister and I know he'll be glad to see her.

The foot is doing well. No major issues. The discomfort is minor and I think it is healing faster than the left one did so far. I was a little concerned since the Doc told me I was not to take any anti inflammatory meds this time due to the platelet injections. The body actually uses the inflammatory response with the platelets injections to get the body to heal itself. So I wasn't sure how that would work out, but so far so good. I am anxious to go back to the doc on Tuesday for my dressing change and see how it looks without the bandages on.

I am anxiously awaiting word on the results of Fran's bone marrow biopsy. I think tonight I will drop Todd an email just to let him know we're all thinking of him and Fran and our prayers will continue.

I better get myself moving, the kids have music lesson's at noon. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Read and post cruise reviews