Originally Posted by CarolinaGirl
1. Female, 53, married, 2 daughters, ages 29 & 22
2. Waited till the girls were grown
3. We just found the cheapest cruise we could going out of Charleston
4. This is the first time I've left the country, a bit worried about keeping in touch with the 22 year old, she's still at home. I know she'll be okay, but I'm a mom.....
5. I've had leg pain for over a month, hoping it doesn't get worse on the cruise. I've been trying to take care of it and stretch the muscles, but it's taking a long time to improve. But I'm not going to let it hold me back.
You can buy a small internet package and send e-mails to your daughter to see how she is. Phone service is very expensive at sea and some countries charge alot. Buy a phone card from the country you are in, ask a crew member from the ship for the best place to buy them.
Don't worry about you leg pain.. The hot tubs are just the ticket for sore muscles!!