View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Beginner

Default A mixture of Strange Questions from a First Time Cruiser

We leave October 31 (which is just two days away!!!) and I've never cruised before. While I'm looking forward to our trip on the Legend I have a couple of questions that I didn't see an answer to when perusing the boards and any input would be great.

1. While we are on our cruise, the November 2 midterm elections will be occurring. Can anyone tell me if the televisions will have news channels that would provide this information?

2. Will it be possible to access the internet via my laptop in my cabin or do I need to go to the computer room? (We are sailing on the Carnival Leged, and while I read through the FAQs on Carnival's site, I was left somewhat confused)

3. We booked an excursion through Carnival on the Cayman's where we port at 7; however our excursion isn't until 10. I'd like to get off the ship when we port and walk around for a little while before the excursion but someone had mentioned to me that you have to go back through customs to get in line if you leave before your ship. How time consuming a process is this?

Thanks for your help, and I apologize for what are probably silly questions.
Sponsored Links