View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2010, 03:06 PM
Admiral

Default Carnival Liberty Capital Jazz Cruise Review

just back late last night from my 7 Days/Nights of great Smooth Jazz and Cool Soul and for the first time in my 34 cruises I came home exhausted...the cruise lived up to it's "hype'..this was the first year that Capital Jazz worked with Carnival and I think it will be a great marriage..for those not familiar with a full charter smooth jazz cruise concept, the boat is taken over by 3200 smooth jazz and soul music fans and there was great music 24/7...Carnival Liberty staff was great..food was great (loved the mongolian bbq, fish and chips and my favorite was at breakfast with the home fry potatoes with peppers and onions)..had an interior cabin 7209 which was perfect for our needs..this was my cabinmate's first cruise and she had a ball..stops in San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk (which we had a great beach day)..already put my deposit down for next year's Smooth Jazz cruise on the Carnival Valor..there were over 30 Jazz musicians and singers on our cruise so I was in paradise..there were no formal nights but we had 70's night, Caribbean night, favorite football jersey night and black/white night..there was a great deal of cruise ship envy in St Thomas (8 ships were in port including the Oasis of the Seas), from other ship's cruisers when they saw our Capital Jazz teeshirts that had the names of all the artist on the back..
I strongly encourage my fellow cruisemates to seek out a cruise sailing that reflects your passion and go for it..when you have 3200 cruisemates of like passion it brings cruising to a whole new level of enjoyment..if you are thinking of cruising the Carnival Liberty , I highly recommend her..she is a beautiful ship with an outstanding staff..be glad to answer any questions
Sponsored Links