View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 05:47 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Good morning Amereica has the early rights to print pictures of the ship.

We had our LONG tour of the ship today, I think we were inbiard at least 5 1/2 hours. We saw everything from The atrium to Palo and the new restaurant Remy.

Some of the most beautiful rooms were the Movie theater whi is done in a beautriful art deco style.

One of the most beautiful rooms is the Enchanted Garden, one of the rotational restaurants. It is a lovely garden style restuarant during the day where the ceiling tiles actually turn blue like the color of the sky. Then at night they start to go black like the night and even have stars in them.

The room istlef has the beautiful chandeliers that look like closed buds during the day then at night they unforld into colorful flowers. I only wish I had pictures to show you.

The adults area starts with "The District" which leads to series of different nightclubs including "Skyliners" which will show a different city skyline nightly and you will witness the sun going down. It is jst like being there. There is "Pinks," the champage bar which features an exclusive new brand to Disney created Tattengers. The final nightlcub is deep within the district and has a live band plus celebrity DJs, with a smokescreen lighting effect. The ides is ti draw you deeper and deeper into the district as night goes on.

The kids have SO many options I don't know where to start. That will be a separate article.

The coolest thing is of course the AquaDuck - the water propelled ride that goes 780 feet around the top pool deck. That will be a blast, it is SO high up in the air.

That is all for now, I will have complete report when I get back to the States. Thanks for reading!