View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks again. I really like the side by side balcony staterooms idea. It makes alot of sense. I guess the only way we'd go with a suite is if my daughter did not bring a friend. Then there's no point on getting a stateroom just for her. Most of the ships I've been on have been a little older so I'm not really sure how much time I have to make up our minds and book this cruise. It's a year and a half away but should I book asap because its a new ship? Also, what deck would be best? or the most quiet? This is where I'm not the best at planning. lol. One cruise, all I could hear were the lounge chairs being dragged around the deck above me first thing in the morning and the other cruise I had elevator traffic and noise. I tell my wife that we need to cruise more frequently so we can learn ALL the ins and outs. I do have a very experienced TA who has always been great to us. She cruises often and always has been spot on with her opinions. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to a RCI person as well.

Carnival Destiny 2005
Carnival Miracle 2006
Carnival Victory 2007
RCI Liberty of the Seas 2008
RCI Allure of the Seas 2012

Read and post cruise reviews