View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to CruiserPT
Default NCL SUN Dec 11, 2010 50yr old SWM looking for male cabin mate Port Canaveral

I'm an easy going friendly 50yr old straight SWM from San Diego looking for a male to share my cabin. I'm already booked, the guy that was going to go with me just got a new job and can't go. I've been booked for a year.

I have an outside cabin. I don't smoke, drink very little and am considerate.
We can hang out & dine together if compatible or just do our own thing.

Norwegian Sun, Saturday Dec 11th 2010 from Port Canaveral.
The ports are:
Cozumel
Santo Tomas-Guatemala
Belize
Key West

I have been to Belize several times and will take the local water taxi out to Caye Caulker, it's one of my favorite places on earth.
I have been to Santo Tomas as well and am trying to arrange a private river tour that is amazing. You would be welcome to join if you'd like.

I'm not a player, not looking to hook up, just looking to get away. I have been on about 15 cruises.
I have a good sense of humor and hope that you do too. I enjoy a good conversation but don't enjoy discussing religion or politics. My background is finance and real estate. I'm very casual and will be in shorts & sandals every day. Dressing up will be wearing pants for dinner!

I won't spend much time in the cabin during the day, but would suggest that
midnight -7am +/- should be agreed sleeping time.

I am flying into Orlando on Friday night (12/10) and will rent a car and drive to the port from Orlando area on Saturday. If you need a ride from Orlando I'll get us there! I'll be staying at a local hotel on Friday night if you want to share a room.

It's already paid for, I'm asking for $600 which includes cabin and port charges/taxes. You take care of your tipping and onboard bill.

If you're interested please tell me a bit about you and let me know if you have any questions.
email me at moviebroker@aol.com
It may take me 24-48 hours to get back to you.
Sponsored Links