Originally Posted by texaspepper
What Are Your Top 5 Memories Of Your First Cruise?
We just got back Saturday from our first cruise. Some of it is just a blur, but these are the top things I can think of -
1. Laying on the bed the first night and thinking of the Poseidon adventure. I finally realized that I'd never heard of a tidal wave hitting Florida so I went to sleep.
2. So much good food at the buffet.
3. Meeting new people each night at the Celebration Dining Room.
4. The farewell party with free drinks.
5. Making a towel elephant for my steward before we left and leaving his tip on it to suprise him.