View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Admiral

Question Pinnacle Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katz3fsh View Post
Price was $39/pp whereas regular nights was only $20 pp. ...Appetizer was Lobster Salad "LeCirque." This was poached lobster with haricot vert and citrus. ... The soup was Sweet Corn Soup: corn fritters, wood ear mushrooms, and basil. ...Main courses were: Wild Halibut (leek fondue, Rocca DiFrasinello sauce), Rack of Lamb (goat cheese panisse, artichokes, and arugula--hubby said it was better than the PG's lamb), and Cote de Boeuf )aged prime rib strip steak, horseradish flan, sweet and sour baby beets. ...The side dishes were seasonal veggies and pommes dauphine (to die for, a smaller tater tot, extremely crispy on the outside and very creamy on inside!). Desserts were chocolate souffle with vanilla gelato ... We did not have the accompanying wine with each course--I think that was an additional $20 pp.
Guess I am dumb because I don't know what Le Cirque is, actually -- guess it is some sort of shoreside restaurant? In any case, the menu listed is certainly not anything I would give up the main dining room and pay extra for.