View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
Think about this: BLACK TEETH

Know what you mean, but really how many women carry them with them - men maybe!

In case others don't know what you mean, I won't give it away.

Glad you had a good cruise.
Believe it or not, that was one of the last things I packed because I figured my husband forgot his. I was part of a group of 3 women and we split up because we all went back to our cabins to get the stuff on the list. As I was running down to the cabin (I assure you that I did not run up those 3 decks! ), I kept saying, BLACK TEETH, BLACK TEETH and all I kept thinking of was those black wax teeth they have at Halloween. Anyway, I got all of the stuff on the list, went back up to the meeting spot, then the lightbulb went off. Went back downstairs again and got it! The other thing that they asked for was a current library card. I always empty out my wallet before going away and sure enough, I took out my local library card. I did manage to take out a book from the ship's library and I brought it with me, maybe figuring I'd get extra credit (NO WAY!). It should have dawned on me that I had that with me as well--never gave it a thought. We would have won if I remembered that one! Oh well, going on the Eurodam in March and I took a copy of the quiz with me. The crew who conducted the hunt told me that the hunt list was compiled by someone on the Eurodam. Who knows, maybe I'll place first if I play it there? Set up the pina colada, barman!

ANOTHER THING TO PONDER: PICTURE OF GEORGE WASHINGTON

Think about these things: almost all of you have it with you or at least in your cabins....